Tuesday, January 27, 2009

self-portrait tuesday

january's challenge is "album covers"




i am woman:

since having my surgery
therefore i am underpaid
on the verge of a nervous breakdown

i couldn't pick just one, so how about you make some suggestions or choose one for me?

when i was a teenager, helen reddy's anthem
was the single most important song for all of us of the female persuasion.
even men wished they were women after hearing that song.
well...maybe some of them anyway.
so hear me roar
in numbers too big to ignore.

grr.

3 comments:

Cait said...

How cool. I do think this one is great.

Hope you are having a good Tuesday.

Vedrana M. said...

beautiful! i hope you're well :)

Live More Now said...

Dawn, Happy Tuesday to you! I passed along to you the "I HEART YOUR BLOG" award. :) Because I do. Heart your blog. And your photography.