Friday, December 30, 2011
even after all these years as a human, i'm still trying to figure it all out.....
learning how not to always stand on the edge of it, but walk into it...
sometimes wishing there were training footsteps with numbers on them showing me where to step and which foot to step with
knowing that even though it feels like it's set in stone, it really isn't because i have the power to change that,
and if i'm not careful, i could chip away at it so recklessly that i could reduce it to nothing but rubble.
in this new year,
let us all remember to step with care
to dance when life feels heavy,
even when we don't have footsteps to follow along in.
i wish you all a beautiful new year.
Posted by dawn at 12/30/2011
Saturday, December 24, 2011
streets lit with magic
the season of love and joy
breathing it all in
i wish you all a very joyous and wonderful christmas.
thank you for your visits here and thank you for your support.
merry christmas with love,
Posted by dawn at 12/24/2011
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Sunday, December 4, 2011
the 10 commandments of christmas season behavior
1. thou shalt not use "yuletide log" or "christmas balls" in a derogatory fashion
2. thou shalt not punch, hit or shove any human under the age of 10 in store lines. after the age of 10, it's all fair game.
3. thou shalt not wear fat pants for any longer period of time than january 30th at which such time the 8 pounds that have been gained should be well on their way to being gone
4. thou shalt refrain from dressing with any item of clothing that blinks, jingles or requires a battery
5. thou shalt not drink red bull and eat items with high sugar content at the same time. (this includes pets as well)
6. thou shalt bear in mind that there is a direct correlation between power bills and exterior lighting decorating choices
7. thou shalt act merry and brite at all times....even if it kills you.
8. thou shalt remember that there is only one christmas per year and that you will remember this christmas fondly every year after, giving anything to have it back.
Posted by dawn at 12/04/2011