Tuesday, December 9, 2008

self portrait tuesday

december's challenge is "slow"




gawd...is there a shortage of traffic signs that say "slow"? i couldn't find one anywhere.... not even in the school zones.
and not even a "slow children" sign and i love that sign.

so, i just had to make one myself. which is a good thing.
everyone needs a slow sign in their life.

and look at my happy fella



he really liked me taking his picture with the slow sign too....
yep, he's a good sport that guy of mine.
i'll probably keep him.
if he'll keep letting me take pictures of him with the slow sign.....

2 comments:

Screenplays for Sale said...

Too many things to say about that....

Cait said...

Oh..thats a good one..what fun. Its right up there with the sign we found once in Fredricksberg, TX...NO BALLS..the S & the N fell off the sign. Then in this wee little town Art...someone put an F on the sign. I got a picture of that. Yeah, we are a potty mouth bunch in my family.