Tuesday, September 30, 2008

self portrait tuesday

september's challenge is contrast



i have to say that september's challenge was incredibly meaningful to me and i will surely miss it. i apologize that i have been ridiculously self-absorbed and probably narrow minded in my interpretation of this challenge, but it served as a powerful catalyst to what had been out of focus for me lately. funny to realize that contrast is what my life seems to be made up of at this time. i didn't realize it until now. it's been a year of incredible changes for me, and with changes bring all kinds of contrasts to navigate and more importantly, to negotiate.

2 comments:

Jeremy Stockwell said...

Nice! I played with shadows this week, too.

Keep up the good work. Looking forward to your posts for the October theme!

Sandra Lundy said...

great shot...and it is funny how things like spc can work in us and make us more aware of ourselves inside and out.