Thursday, August 28, 2008

watch closely as her fingers never leave her hand



the p.b. kid cutting mr. ntm's hair. she said to me while looking at these pictures, "it's weird to see my hands looking so....professional. like a "real" stylist's hands."

you're a "real" stylist, sweetie. don't be afraid to own it because it's yours. you've worked hard for it.

now go sweep up all that hair you left in the middle of the kitchen floor before the dogs eat it and poop out fur balls....


To Much Hair

There is thin hair,
heavy hair,

There is gray hair,
and red hair,

then there is no hair,
I will be hair
for you forever,

every hair you go,
I will go hair to.

wrote 4-11-07

jim foulk

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Wow---what was weird for me was seeing how much PBK is a total Dawn clone now that she's all grown up! And just as purty on the outside as she is on the inside. xo