Tuesday, September 6, 2011



if i sit and think about things,
then i feel guilty
that i've wasted time thinking
too much
and
not doing enough.

when i do a whole bunch,
then i feel guilty
that i haven't slowed down
and given more thought before
i acted.

so i was thinking that it might be good
to think about my thinking time
as actually doing something....
i'm thinking.

and to do my doing time as
a way of clearing my mind so
that i can think.


most times though,
i forget what i was thinking about
and usually can't remember what it was that i was supposed to do
anyways.....

5 comments:

erer said...

LOL.... Happens with me all the time but I still see the humor in it and laugh on myself :D

The Zadge said...

I love your art!

Lisa Gordon said...

Beautiful photograph and words Dawn!

Marion said...

Then you must be doing something right and must stop thinking about it, don't you think... :)
xoxo

Life love, clutter and other beautiful things. said...

ha!!! how true you read my mind xox